Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and meaningful technologies? Whether in the field of Industrial Technology or Mobility Solutions, with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Welcome to a place where excellence is made. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Automotive Blaj is a production unit that started its activity in 2007, under Bosch Rexroth division, for Industrial Technology sector. The plant grew fast, in terms of both buildings and products, and starting with 2012 it began to produce for Automotive Industry, specifically for Chassis Control System and Powertrain Solutions.
Our associates give great importance to innovation and quality that is why, from 2020, Bosch Blaj will be lead plant for knock sensors. Blaj is one of the three plants in Europe where NOx Sensors are produced, sensors that are part of Bosch revolutionary innovation in diesel technology.� So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
Undergraduate Student / Master program student, with interest in learning about industrial environment, in various departments
– Willingness for support and administration within support departments
– Mandatory: Good knowledge of English & excellent computer operating skills
– Fixed term period work contract for 2 months, with possibilities of extension
– Flexible schedule, 90 h/month
– Opportunity to learn to work in a multicultural environment, in various systems, applications and databases
– Opportunity to put in practice theoretical knowledge learned in university
– Besides the opportunities you will be rewarded financially
– Flexible schedule
– This internship could be the ticket for a future collaboration in our working student program
– You have the opportunity to learn from experts in your field of activity
Opportunity to learn to work in a multicultural environment, in various systems, applications and databases
– Various administrative tasks, data input tasks, databases input and up-dates
– Support for internal functions like: logistics (physical and planning), quality and human resources
– Reporting and administrative tasks