- Technical university education – Mechanics, Mechatronics or Electronics;
- Basic knowledge of electrics, pneumatics and hydraulics;
- Good 2D drawing knowledge;
- Advanced knowledge of English;
- Highly developed logical thinking;
- Dedicated to self-education in regards to new technologies;
- Attention to details and good communication skills;
- Willing to learn.
- Modify, debug and monitor machine programs ( Step5, MicroWin, Step7 Classic, Step7 TIA Portal);
- Modify HMI interfaces ( ProTool, WinCC flexible, WinCC TIA Portal);
- Backup and restore of machine programs ( PLC, HMI, Drives, etc.);
- Creates and updates electrical diagrams after modifications during industrial engineering responsibility phase;
- Technical support for maintenance department.
If you are interested apply here.
You can find more internship programs here.