Summary of the role
Provide assistance to costing and projects department in cost setups and analysis.
- Work with cost controller in setting up the cost for additional items in the system;
- Follows up urgent cost setups and prioritize together with cost controller;
- Assists the cost controller in the projects revenue recognition and cost budget calculations;
- Perform regular checks on deliveries accounting and correctness of system transactions;
- Assist in basic costing testing during Oracle implementation;
- Assists the cost controller in ad-hoc or planned stock counts;
- Verification of costing and inventory checks: zero-cost items, negative quantities items, wrongful WIP transactions, cost allocations to projects, price verifications;
- Assist costing department during month-end close by loading the relevant journals and other ad-hoc inquiries.
- University degree Economics, Business Administration or IT related field;
- Languages: English–advanced level required;
- PC skills: MS Office, Internet;
- Very good Excel skills, experience with Excel functions is a plus;
- Structured, organized, good at planning his/her work, honors deadlines, communicates proactively issues both positive and negative.
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
So, if you want to make part of our team, apply for our internship program.
On Hipo you can find more internship programs and opportunities.