- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related discipline;
- English language skills: Fluent;
- German language skills: Fluent;
- Java: Basic;
- SQL: Basic;
- Analytical thinking;
- Attention to detail;
- Customer focus;
- Excellent verbal and written expression;
- Strong time management skills.
- Create interactions/incidents based on the requests coming from the users using mail/phone/fax/ESS;
- Collect information from the users for the resolver groups to be able to analyze the case;
- Assign the tickets to the resolver groups;
- Communicate with the end users using mail(manual notifications from SMT) or phone;
- Resolve cases reported as request for service (user management, content management, conference calls, distribution lists, surveys etc.);
- Implement the priority upgrade/downgrade based on clear justification from the resolver groups;
- Implement categorization changes based on clear justification from the resolver groups;
- Suspend tickets based on a clear justification from the resolver groups;
- Training regarding IBM as a corporation and IBM Romania – departments & activities;
- Soft skills training for certain abilities – communication, team work, planning& organizing, presentation skills;
- Common session regarding hardware, software and services and workshops depending on the professional interest of the interns;
- Project tasks in frame of a development project on which interns will need to work together and share information and knowledge with the team members.
Depending on the demonstrated level of performance, after 3 months of internship all the suitable candidates will be offered the option of a full-time position in IBM.
If you are interested, apply here.
For more internship programs click here.