At least 1 year experience in Microsoft Office suite
Basic knowledge in project management
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
You will need to show us that you‘ve got…
• Very good English knowledge (written and spoken). Any other foreign language is a plus
• Good communication skills
• Person must have a friendly and open attitude, adaptable to client situations
• Good knowledge of standard office tools (like MS Office)
• Will work on technical or business operations (financial) projects
• Will prepare documents for meetings & calls and informs team of changes and status
• Will participate in project meetings and call
• Follows the project plan and makes sure project plan is followed by the team. Acts as interface between management and project team.
• Reports to team leader or project manager and follows the task and assignments received,
• One of the 2 positions to be graduate of Economic specialty
What we offer:
• World class opportunities
• Real projects, real clients and real responsibility from day one
• Exceptional training and development.
• Ability to draw on a huge variety of courses that we offer, from classroom learning to e-learning
• Friendly working environment with talented colleagues.
• Experience with huge variety in the work that you’ll get involved with
• Working with a range of clients across all types of business.
• Be part of an undergraduate and graduate community which will give you immense support to help you settle in and build a great network.
Apply here: Internship IBM