• Bachelor’s Degree
• Basic knowledge in Windows, Linux, SQL, .Net, C#, Java, COBOL, AS400
• English: Fluent
• German: Fluent
• French: Fluent
Activities during the internship:
– Training regarding IBM as a corporation and IBM Romania – departments & activities;
– Soft skills training for certain abilities – communication, team work, planning& organizing, presentation
– Common session regarding hardware, software and services and workshops depending on the professional interest of the interns;
– Project tasks in frame of a development project on which interns will need to work together and share information and knowledge with the team members.
If you want to be challenged and use all the knowledge, skills and experience you’ve learnt at university so far, you have come to the right place.
The work you undertake during your internship is really valued and you’ll be given worthwhile, exciting things to do on real projects. This means you can grow your knowledge and develop yourself.
Through this program, you can build on your existing IT knowledge and skills but you’ll also learn a wealth of new skills – not to mention that you’ll find yourself working with leading edge technologies and alongside some of the best people in the industry.
Our Mainframe competency area was started over six years ago and it’s been developing ever since. Today, we deliver expertise across a wide range of technologies such as zOS, iSeries and Unix as well as Synon, Adelia and Microfocus. If you join our team, you could specialise in COBOL, RPG, CL, JCL, TSO, CICS, C/C++, shell scripting, Java, SQL (DB2, Oracle) and work on a wide variety of projects, ranging from maintenance to enhancement across a range of industries: Distribution, Financial Services (Banking and Insurance), Industrial and Public Sector.
To apply for this internship program you will need to study an IT/Computer Science, Technology or Mathematics degree and ideally be in your last year studies.