- Participation in creation of business area strategies;
- Support of strategic projects;
- Support of partnership management including evaluation of partner-companies;
- Independent business analysis, e.g. market/customer, competitor research;
- Support the preparation of presentations for management meetings / events;
- Coordination / support the organization of meetings, councils or other events;
- Administrative support.
- Student in Economics, Psychology, Social Sciences or similar;
- Advanced English skills, German would be a plus;
- Advanced in Excel and PowerPoint;
- Learning capacity, analytical skills and creative thinking;
- Open communication and good teamwork;
- Reliability, consistence.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2018, Continental generated preliminary sales of around i44.4 billion and currently employs around 244,000 people in 61 countries and markets.