Summary of Role:
- Generate daily new purchase orders to suppliers: analyze the proposals from the ERP system -APS, validate / modify planned lines & issue manually the orders to 3rd party suppliers
- Daily unblocking the Customer Orders, after checking resource availability with APS;
- Daily review of purchase orders without acknowledgements;
- Daily fill in manually the acknowledgements in Syteline for 3rd party suppliers; cross checking item, description, price, quantity and due dates;
- Daily follow-up of stockout ESD items and expedite orders according to customer demands;
- Daily inventory management: analyse anomalies of Reschedule in/Out and Cancellation for Purchase Orders;
- Perform daily root cause analysis for backlog customer orders;
- Daily review overdue purchase orders to ensure new dates are updated in the system and postpone due dates according to procedure;
- Support to Customer Service with organizing/ information regarding rush orders: lead times & follow-up until reception & invoicing;
- Update ship dates for overdue customer orders according to availability;
- Fulfilling any other task/ request from the direct manager or remote manager, related to the responsibilities of the position and in compliance with legislation.
- Bachelor degree in Business administration ,
- Experience in supply chain roles;
- Ability to work under time pressure and multi-tasking, Attention to details, perfectionist, proactivity;
- Strong analytical skills and planning skills, ability to solve problems;
- Think Customer mind-set;
- Cooperative; willingness to interact and work with others; team player;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (French is a plus);
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
You can find more internship programs on Hipo.ro.