- Student in the last year of Bachelor or Master Student;
- Good MS Office skills;
- High Attention to details;
- Very good communication skills;
- Preparing the required documents for the personnel files and Onboarding process;
- Collect, update and check personal data and information in Oracle for employees (existing and new);
- Collect, update and check personal data and information in the company’s systems;
- Support in implementation of the new projects and programs in the department;
- Issue different certificates and communicate with employees regarding submitted requests;
- Archiving documents to the personal file and other documents, periodical filing according to the procedure.
So, if you want to be a part of a team with intelligent, driven and passionate innovators, apply here.
You can find more internship programs here.