IBM is looking for an intern who wants to learn more about developing and executing software test plans in order to identify software problems and their causes.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related discipline
- English language skills: Fluent
- Java: Basic Intermediate level
- SQL: Basic Intermediate level
- Analytical thinking
- Attention to detail
- Customer focus
- Excellent verbal and written expression
- Strong time management skills.
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures
- Develop or specify standards, methods, or procedures to determine product quality or release readiness
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers
- Provide feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability and functionality
- Test system modifications to prepare for implementation
- Conduct software compatibility tests with programs, hardware, operating systems, or network environments
- Design or develop automated testing tools
- Perform initial debugging procedures by reviewing configuration files, logs, or code pieces to determine breakdown source
- Training regarding IBM as a corporation and IBM Romania – departments & activities;
- Soft skills training for certain abilities – communication, team work, planning& organizing, presentation skills
- Common session regarding hardware, software and services and workshops depending on the professional interest of the interns
- Project tasks in frame of a development project on which interns will need to work together and share information and knowledge with the team members.
So, if you want to start your career in an international company, you should apply here for this internship. After 3 months of practice all the suitable candidates will be offered the option of a full time position in IBM.
Click here to see other internships programs available.