Do you want to learn more about wireless connectivity? NXP Semiconductor is looking for an intern. The internship will consist in embedded C software development for Microcontrollers and system testing. Moreover, all software projects will be related to connectivity and networking technologies or applications.
General benefits for the selected candidates include:
- Increasing skills in programming, testing and debugging;
- Deepening of knowledge for programming languages, software systems and connectivity protocols;
- Working with new, in-development global technologies and standards;
- Learning professional software development techniques such as version control and configuration administration;
- Using our tailored Agile Scrum working model and participating to the creation and delivery of sprint increments;
- Hiring opportunity after the completion of the internship and university studies.
So, if you want to gain experience during your studies, apply here.
Find more internship programs in Romania on Hipo.ro – the No 1 source for internship programs.