Schlumberger is looking for innovators to shape the future of energy. If you share our passion for discovery, we’ll give you the platform to turn it into real impact. Are you looking for a challenging career move? We are currently looking for new students that can tag along and be part of a multicultural team within our Supply hub located in Grozavesti.
The internship is a full time 6 month long programme. Full 8 hour/day, but we are be flexible to also to 6 hours/day, depending on the team/department.
General soft skills competencies:
- Previous internship experience – nice to have
- Good Communication Skills
- Good Learning skills
- Good organizational skills
- Team player
- Good command of the English language – mandatory
- Analytical mind set
In addition, supply chain candidates are required to meet the following profile criteria:
- Students from ASE – Faculty of International and Economic Relations, Polytechnic – Transports, Logistics or other alternative academic institutions
- Microsoft Office Package skills
The internship opportunities are in the Supply area, with different opportunities from Procurement Logistic and Materials.
Your responsibilities within the Supply Chain can vary from accepting request from customers, processing the orders, helping in planning shipments and tracking orders.
You will be integrated into a multifunctional team from your very first day on the job and work on a different task.
A mentor, a manager, a team leader with technical mastery in your area of study will give you best assistance, guiding you through your period of practical training with experience and advice.
To summarize with one sentence: We are looking for high potential students who have the strong desire to move things ahead in a dynamic pace work environment.
- Paid internship
- Medical insurance at MEDICOVER
- Other bonuses
- We encourage our students to take all their exams and we are flexible with their working hours during the exams period
- We use latest technologies and we offer support and training to learn SAP
- We encourage our colleagues to apply their knowledge gained in the Universities and we assist our all our new colleagues to learn on the job
- We offer the possibility to become a permanent employee
- We offer a multicultural environment where you could make international friends
So, if you are interested or you know a colleague that can be interested in what we offer, just hit the button Apply now!