Short company description
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at email@example.com.
-Team spirit, excellent communication skills;
– Proficient in English (B1/B2);
– MS Office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, Power-Point);
– Good organizational skills, decision-making ability, attention to details;
– Awareness of quality, reliability and responsibility;
– Ability to work under pressure and respect deadlines;
– Analytical and synthesis ability;
– Independent, responsible, accurate and structured way of working;
– Spontaneous and able to resolve crisis situations.
Your future job location offers you:
Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.
– Handles tasks in the administrative areas;
– Centralizes administrative documents and presents them to the General Manager in order to be approved and signed;
– Initiates and facilitates communication between the organization departments;
– Distributes important information regarding the entire organization;
– Manages internal and external correspondence;
– Organizes meetings: planning, preparing of the meeting rooms and necessary materials;
-Manages site visits or internal meetings– provides necessary protocol and logistics;
– Manages the access cards for visitors of the location;
-Maintains communication with external providers.
You can find more internship programs on Hipo.ro.