We are looking for an Internship as Software Developer to build and implement functional programs and encapsulate them in a global environment.
You will work with senior Developers and Project Managers throughout a software development life cycle environment.
In this role, you should be a team player with a keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills.
– Code and test efficient software based upon tasks received from senior developers and project managers;
– Troubleshoot and resolve issues in existing software;
– Collaborate and communicate effectively with other team developers for achieving the projects goals;
– Support customer-witnessed testing;
– Testing and evaluating new technologies that can lead to success of the project guided by a mentor.
– Knowledge of coding languages: C#, Angular would be a plus;
– Ability to learn new languages and technologies;
– Excellent communication skills;
– Attention to detail;
– Computer Science, Computer Software Engineering or Software Programming and Development studies (on going);
– Knowledge and interest in computer systems and the latest technologies;
– Experience with software design and development environment would be plus;
– Good communication skills – both written and verbal;
– Good English command.
What we offer:
– Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
– Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
– Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
– Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
– International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
– Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.