- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s program for a degree in Human Resources;
- Background knowledge of Human Resources and be passionate to work in the Human Resource field;
- Have excellent verbal and written communication, grammar and proofreading skills;
- Ability to multitask efficiently;
- Flexible, curious, personable, positive demeanor with high integrity and enthusiastic about projects;
- Excellent communication skills and strong computer skills (Microsoft Office Applications) are required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products knowledge (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and the ability to operate standard office equipment preferred;
- Dependable / reliable;
- Strong desire to be a “team player”;
- Keen attention to detail.
- Work on projects assigned by the Recruitment Coordinator/Senior Recruiter;
- Assist Recruitment Team with prescreening/sourcing candidates, employment verifications, and obtaining professional references;
- Assist the Recruiter in End to End recruitment processes;
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
- Written Communication – writes clearly and informatively; presents numerical data effectively; able to read and interpret written information;
- Be extremely focused and driven on learning and growth, and not be afraid to talk to all levels of executives;
- Be able to handle confidential information such as employee files;
- Problem solving – identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics;
- Quality – demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness;
- Quantity – completes work in timely manner;
- A minimum of 20 hours /week while in school and full time when not in school; hours are flexible to accommodate school schedule demands;
- Attendance/Punctuality – is consistently at work and on time.
For more internship programs click here.