Short company description
ING Tech Romania is ING`s global hub for technology providing over 121 services for 24 ING entities globally. These services are grouped in the following main categories: Software development, Data Management, Non-Financial Risk & Compliance, Audit.
If you are a student living in Bucharest or you have just graduated from university and you are interested in HR, this job might be for you. We are looking for an energetic and sociable person, with good interpersonal skills and a keen interest in understanding human behavior.
Perseverance and time management are also very important for this role. Additional requirements include:
• Fluency in English (spoken and written);
• Ability to take initiative and think through problems creatively;
• Discretion with confidential information.
As an IT Recruiter Intern, you will have the opportunity to learn about the full recruitment cycle, as well as the IT market. You will become familiar with the uses of various technologies and you will help senior colleagues to ensure a positive candidate experience through the interview and hiring process (attract, select, interview, negotiate and extend offer). Your daily tasks will include:
• Analyzing job requirements and developing hiring strategies with the help of senior colleagues;
• Sourcing externally to find suitable candidates within the areas of engineering, system administration, quality assurance, and more;
• Scheduling discussions between candidates and hiring managers;
• Taking part in interviews and debrief sessions, together with other colleagues;
• Conducting screening procedures in order to select the best candidates;
• Monitoring the progress against recruiting goals by reporting and ensuring data integrity within our Applicant Tracking System (Taleo).
What do we have to offer:
• Full time (8h/day), 6 months internship contract;
• Continuous guidance from more experienced colleagues;
• Learning and personal development resources;
• A friendly and dinamic work environment;
• Opportunities for career growth within the HR sector;
• Flexible work schedule and a hybrid way of working (we work fully remote at the moment).