Short company description
We are Anais Digital and as an IT-expanding company we are looking to increase our team. We offer a friendly working environment and a highly organized and process-oriented approach. We’re looking for enthusiastic, motivated, hardworking and energetic people to join our team. 🙂
Our office is located in the Northern part of Bucharest (near Aurel Vlaicu subway station).
• Passionate about web-development
• Interested in gaining hands-on experience solving real problems on real projects
• Must be committed with great initiatives and drive and an awesome team player
• Must have analytical thinking and good communication skills
About your education
• Enrolled in technical university like Computer Science, Engineering, Electronics, Telecommunications, etc. or any other courses and/or certifications in the IT/Computer Science field.
• Shadow our software development experts and learn to solve complex business and technical problems
• Design & implement features, according to specifications and own the implementation effort along the whole software development process
• Gain knowledge on web & mobile development, architecture, performance and user experience & share it with the team
• Experience state of the art software development methodologies, best practices and tools and tools and contribute to their continuous improvement
• Work with very qualified and motivated people, analysts, architects, developers and managers
What we offer
• Access to best technology resources
• Trainings and certifications
• Private medical insurance
• Competitive compensation package, rewarding talents and results
• A friendly working environment with opportunities to impact the company with your ideas and involvement
• Cool office (we have renovated our space and transformed it into a truly awesome one)
• Frequent company and team outings, including board games night, kayaking, bowling and billiard, karting and many more 🙂
• Time when you need it – we are open to remote work
On Hipo.ro you can find more internship programs.