Goal and Key Take Outs
- As a Supply Chain Trainee, you will take part in a paid 12-month learning journey, with the aim of becoming familiar with JDE’s business processes from the Supply Chain department perspective.
- You will also rotate through two other departments, relevant to your core function. Therefore, you will be spending one month in each of the other two departments, in order to gain an in-depth knowledge of inter-departmental processes, returning then to your initial function for the rest of the journey.
- Working with the Supply Chain team to develop an in-depth understanding of JDE business processes.
- Benefit from continuous on-the-job experience, and input from the Supply Chain department team.
- Familiarizing yourself with company structure & culture.
- Learn what it takes to build a successful career at JDE.
Responsibilities / Key Activities
- In Supply Chain we are currently working in a 3 functions model: Demand Planning, Customer service & Logistics. We are looking for a dynamic & entrepreneurial trainee, who will learn and work across the 3 workstreams, following a customer centric and supply excellence approach.
- You will provide operational support to ensure the business needs are satisfied, respecting the company procedures and standards.
- You will collaborate with internal and external SC stakeholders to fulfill the daily requirements and responsibilities, in a rapidly changing and challenging rhythm and environment.
- You will follow up and process customer’s returns & potential differences at deliveries.
- You will be involved in providing different analysis on our co-packing/stocks processes.
- You will follow up and update changes in the logistic/customer service data information.
- You are a student or fresh graduate (Bachelor or Master) looking for a traineeship program, preferably coming from a Supply Chain or Logistics background.
- Excellent English proficiency in both writing and speaking.
- Comfortable working with MS Office.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to multi-task and well-organized person.
- Proactive team player spirit.
- Able to start in July 2022, with a full-time flexible program & a balanced mix of work from home & office in Bucharest.