Are you currently a student looking for an internship experience? A recent graduate tentatively taking their first career step? Whatever your situation, consider this – there are very, very few other companies out there who offer what we do.
A truly international, varied and dynamic working environment. Offices and activities all over the globe. The chance to make a positive contribution to the world through innovation. Loads of learning opportunities through development programs, training and mentorship. Participation in extremely cool projects, from artificial intelligence explorations to innovations like the game-changing OneBlade shaver, Sonicare Diamond Clean smart connected toothbrush and Azurion, the new generation in image- guided therapy, or Lumify, the app-based ultrasound for compatible smart devices. Wouldn’t it be cool to work on any of those?
We are looking for:
• University degree within Economics, Finance, Mathematic, Strategic Management or Marketing
• Very good computer skills – MS Office.
• Strong analytical skills
• Outstanding presentation and influencing skills.
• Excellent organization and coordination skills.
• Very good command of English.
• Support and participate in marketing activities designed to support launch of new products with relevant local communication with support from Marketing Manager, Market Intelligence Manager and representatives from Headquarters;
• Permanently monitor and analyze local market situation (input: GFK data, marketing researches, actual sales, competitors pricing policy, other data available;
• Constant support of sell-out by implementing MarCom strategy (all advertising materials to be approved by Legal), in close co-operation with Trade Marketing;
• Support of internal communication on Philips portfolio (communication with sales and other departments on product specification; line charts/portfolio update; must stock list and regional toolkit update; product catalogue update; benchmarking)
• Control of documentation flow (agreement signing, invoices payment, acts signing, samples ordering) connected with execution of marketing actions of different sort;
• Undertake other responsibilities and tasks related to the business interests of the Company.
• Building your career in an international company which brings innovations that matter to you.
• Intensive learning on the job through real experience.
• Fast-paced oriented work in truly global environment.
Click here to apply on Hipo.ro
On 23 & 24 November you can meet us face to face at TOP Talents, where we will be looking to meet the next generation of trainees. Click here to join this amazing event.