Business area: Microsoft Customer Service and Support
If you are passionate about customers and technology, this is a great opportunity to learn quickly, solve real world problems and develop a career in the software industry. As a technical engineer you are on the front lines of our customer support efforts. You’ll analyze technical software problems and develop solutions for a broad range of customers. Using your technical expertise, analytical problem solving skills and passion for customers, you’ll take on critical situations in technically challenging circumstances. Your willingness to travel on short notice will be essential.
Join Microsoft and you will have real job role from day one combined with an outstanding 2 year development program designed as it follows:
- The first year is focused on training, peer mentoring, and other on-boarding activities
- The second year is focused on career development and global networking.
Importance of the Customer Service and Support (CSS) for Microsoft and its customers
- CSS provides advanced technical expertise, troubleshooting and advisories on the most effective use of Microsoft Cloud solutions and services and traditional on premise products (i.e. Exchange, Skype for Business, Office, Windows) for Microsoft’s most important enterprise customers;
- CSS professionals have the highest technical expertise in the following areas, to name a few: messaging, collaboration, platforms (i.e. Windows), databases, networking, development tools, Cloud productivity services and platforms such as Office 365, Azure, Customer Relationship Management;
- The Romanian site is the biggest Microsoft service center of its type in Europe, Middle East and Africa. CSS Romania is part of the Customer Services and Support (CSS) organization in Microsoft, which employs more than 3,000 professionals in EMEA.
About MACH Program:
Joining Microsoft Academy for College Hires (MACH) graduate Program will give you a unique opportunity to start your professional career with global technology leader and learn from the finest in the business.
We believe that work is a place for exploration, creativity, innovation and professional growth. It’s about being inspired and motivated to achieve extraordinary things which leave a lasting impact. At Microsoft, as a full time graduate employee, you experience an inspiring world class 2-year program.
In MACH, we will help you start strong at Microsoft, build your global network, and drive your career. Our 2-year program is focused on ensuring that you receive the professional development early to help you accelerate your impact in role and that you have the tools and knowledge to steer your long term career. You will be part of the global community, you will gain leadership exposure, world class trainings and the opportunity to take on challenging work and realize your full potential.
- Pursuing or within one year of graduation from University (2016 or 2017 graduate – Bachelor or Master Degree)
- Excellent command in English/German/French/Spanish etc. – ideally two of those languages
- Full-time availability
- Competency in Analytical Problem Solving
- Relationship building and good communication skills
- Project Management skills – ability to plan, execute and forecast actions in advance
- Passion for technology
- Client facing experience will be an advantage
- Full time position with real responsibilities and impact from day one
- Strong personal and career development support within the MACH program (peer and mentoring program, trainings, coaching)
- Inspiring worldwide meetings, interaction with peers in workshops and trainings
- Cooperation with the finest in the business
- Opportunities to travel and enjoy experiences planned exclusively for MACH participants
- Tools and knowledge to steer your long term career in your preferred area
- Market leading salary package including a wide range of benefits
- Dynamic and prestigious work environment
- The best tools and technologies at your fingertips
Click here to apply for the MACH Program.