Procter & Gamble is a global company. We are the largest company in the world in Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry.
We manufacture nearly 300 brands (such as: Ariel, Blend – a Med, Bonux, Head&Shoulders, Pampers,Always, Fairy, Gillette, Wella) to nearly five billion customers, competing in 160 marketplaces. More than 130 000 employees in more than 80 countries worldwide work everyday to provide products of superior quality and value to the world’s consumers. As our global involvement, commitment and operations have grown, and we have continually analyzed and adapted the way we do business.
A career at P&G offers exciting new challenges and a chance to touch and improve lives daily. Our people get involved – with their workplace, their community, their neighbors and each other. If you want a company whose actions reflect their ethics and whose people live their values, P&G is an excellent choice.
We hire the person, not the position.
P&G Business Case Study description
- Experience the business environment in one of the biggest FMCG Companies in the world;
- Solve a business case study in a 3 days’ workshop and present it to P&G management;
- Receive coaching on Finance, Marketing, Logistics and Sales from P&G professionals.
Apply to P&G Business Case Study 2014 and pass the steps described below:
Step 1 – Apply online to P&G Business Case study competition and pass the online assessment test!
After the Online Assessment you are ONE step closer to participate into P&G Business Case study Challenge in March 2014 @ P&G Romania HQ in Bucharest!
Step 2 – we will schedule you for a Reasoning Test at our P&G office in Bucharest and ENTER in the competition for P&G Business Case study!
This event will give you the opportunity to apply in practice the business knowledge and skills you will gain, and will give you a real insight into the daily challenges of managing a business. The P&G Case Study Competition will also give students the opportunity to interact first hand with P&G Managers and regional P&G Leaders.
The participation in the Case Study Competition is free!
The Competition will be held at P&G Bucharest office in March 2014!
- Students starting with the 2nd year of Bachelor and graduates following a Master’s degree;
- Strong leadership qualities, analytical thinking and problem solving;
- Communication and priority setting;
- Very good English skills.