Schlumberger is looking for innovators to shape the future of energy. If you share our passion for discovery, we’ll give you the platform to turn it into real impact. Are you looking for a challenging career?
Maximum 1-year experience in an HR department
Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Proves intercultural adaptability and sensitivity.
Loyalty, commitment, engagement and confidentiality of any information pertaining to the company or its employees.
Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with all organizational levels.
Required to handle a large volume of work and data entry.
- Initiate and interface with the Employee and Family on relocations process.
- Supports employees and HR staff regarding Benefits queries.
- Ensure accurate processing of Benefits and Relocation claims in eClaims
- Ensures accuracy of contribution files and timely payment of contributions to respective Trust, or State authorities or third party providers administering such plans.
- Performs regular audits of Benefits contribution reporting for eligible participants.
- Ensures correct storage of all Benefits master data.
- Updates Web sites where Benefit Plans information are stored regularly.
- Complies with all applicable Schlumberger standards and policies.
- Identifies and participates in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensure compliance with the Data Privacy & Protection Guidelines and relevant legislation.
- Conducts post-move surveys to identify opportunities for improvement in all processes.
- Supports spouses with career and/or language assistance via established external providers.
- Creates and maintains welcome packages with accurate information including, but not limited to, location procedures and regulations, useful local information on day care, schooling, housing, tax assistance, and visa/immigration requirements.
- Ensures relocation policies and procedures are clear, accurate, informative and systematically maintained and posted at the location Web site.
- Coordinates relocation when leaving country of assignment by taking care of the shipment of personal effects, termination of local agreements (e.g., lease agreements, utilities) cancellation of visa/work permit, etc.
What we offer:
- Your internship would be a paid program, with a labour contract for a period of 6 or 12 months, 8hrs /day with the possibility, if performing, to be able to become a permanent colleague of ours
- Meaningful responsibility from day one
- Challenging job in a dynamic, multinational and diverse work environment
- Meal tickets
- Additional contribution for lunch
- Medical coverage at Medicover
- Easter/Christmas bonus
- 30% discount at World Class or 7 card.
- Flexible with your exams program
- Learn on the job and apply the knowledge from university
- The possibility to become a permanent employee
- Multicultural team
Feel free to apply now!