Short company description
Henkel România, local branch of Henkel Central Eastern Europe, has almost 540 employees and a wide portfolio comprising over 30 brands, thousands of products, from cosmetics, detergents, to commercial and professional adhesives and technologies.
From its establishment in Romania in 1994, Henkel successfully launched an important number of brands from Henkel international portfolio: Persil, Pur, Rex, Perwoll, Silan, Clin, Bref (Laundry & Home Care); Fa, Palette, Taft, Gliss, Schauma, Brillance, Syoss, Vademecum, Hattric (Beauty Care); Ceresit, Thomsit, Moment, Super Attak, Loctite and Teroson (Adhesives).
- University degree, economical studies preferred
- Knowledge of: MS Office(good knowledge of all applications necessary)
- Good communication skills in English
- Analytically strong and team-oriented
- Independent thinker who acts and decides objectively and with integrity
- Ensuring support to Key Account Management department of Laundry & Home Care Division on aspects regarding clients and internal department policy including TT topics
- Maintaining sales files in an accurate and timely manner
- Gathering, summarizing and analyzing market informations
- Assisting KAMs in their daily tasks
- Assisting KAMs in organizing TMAs per client
You can find more internship programs on Hipo.ro.