Vitesco Technologies formerly (until September 2019) the Continental Powertrain Division, brings together the full spectrum of Continental’s drivetrain technology expertise. The company’s aim is to develop innovative, efficient electrification technologies for all types of vehicle. Its portfolio includes 48-volt electrification solutions, electric drives, and power electronics for hybrid and battery-electric vehicles. Furthermore, the product range counts electronic controls, sensors and actuators as well as solutions for exhaust after-treatment.
• Student at an University in a relevant field (Computer Science, Electronics and Communication, Informatics)
• Good programming skills in ANSI C
• Good level of English
As a Working Student in our Software Development Group in our group, you will have the opportunity to:
• start a professional career in the automotive industry;
• boost your knowledge by learning from people with extended experience in automotive and SW development;
• support the development of some of the most innovative products in the automotive industry.
Your tasks as a Working Student in our team will be:
• to support the development of embedded software in interdisciplinary project teams at international level;
• to regularly report the status of development to your direct manager;
• to cooperate with your local team members and our international development teams.
What we offer
• Integration Program in a Professional & Dynamic Team
• Competitive Salaries & Benefits
• Professional Development Opportunities
• Health & Wellness
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
• Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents