On any given day, two billion people use Unilever products to look good, feel good and get more out of life. With more than 400 brands focused on health and wellbeing, no company touches so many people’s lives in so many different ways.
Our portfolio ranges from nutritionally balanced foods to indulgent ice creams, affordable soaps, luxurious shampoos and everyday household care products. We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann’s and Omo, alongside trusted local names such as Dero and Delikat.
For us, sustainability is integral to how we do business. With 7 billion people on our planet, the earth’s resources can be strained. This means sustainable growth is the only acceptable model of growth for our business. The Unilever Sustainable Living Plan sets out to decouple our growth from our environmental impact, while at the same time increasing our positive social impact. We believe that as a business we have a responsibility to our consumers and to the communities in which we have a presence. Around the world we invest in local economies and develop people’s skills inside and outside of Unilever.
- 1-3 years experience in Supply Chain environment
- Knowledge of key SC metrics – a plus
- Knowledge and awareness of wider supply chain processes – a plus
- Good English written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Math skills and analytical mind-set
- Continues Improvement mind-set
- Understands the Change and Transformation need
- Ability to function independently
- Excel Skills, but forward looking in terms of other, interactive, reporting tools (power BI, Tableau)
- Ability to learn on the go
- As Supply Chain Trainee you will be working with Demand Planners and Planning Manager helping them with running Root Cause Analysis aiming at diminishing losses, errors and waste.
- You will be involved in supply coordination via linkage with Supply colleagues as well as coordinating replenishments between warehouses. Also, you will support in delivering flawless cross-function process execution owning data management and systems administration.
- Supporting the Demand Planners in delivering the targets: Forecast accuracy, Service Level, Obsoletes, Stock Levels, Complexity Reduction
Providing Inventory, short term forecast and risks analysis support for the Demand Planners, propose actions to avoid Service Risks for the full short to long term horizon (managing Safety Stock settings, understanding capacity constrains, identifying slow movers and overstocks)
- Analysing Root Causes to incurred Service Losses, Waste and Errors, identifying and proposing lessons learned actions to continuously improve the planning processes and planning capabilities
Supporting continuous improvement through review loss, waste and errors drivers and identify overall improvements
- Assisting in preparation and analysis of Demand Reports in order to so support DP Team in preparation for the category demand analysis (changes in the baseline and consensus forecast across cycles)
- Reducing and mitigating Short Self Life Stock and Waste risks by supporting DPs in minimizing sales and write-off risks.
- Ensuring accurate and timely creation Purchase Orders for Re-Pack and Stock Transfers between Warehouses
- Track Master Data Quality and process adherence ensure a smooth E2E MD Process
- Coordinates or takes active part in running assigned projects
You can find more trainee programs on Hipo.ro.