Do you have C ++ knowledge and are you interested in investment banking? APT is recruiting technical graduates for a UK company.
• If you are already familiar with Summit in any way, just stop reading and please contact us now! If you don’t, that’s fine: read on…
• You have a computer science or mathematical background, with at least intermediate levels of C / C++.
• You have an understanding of investment banking. This understanding may be from a university course, or from a relevant previous job.
• You are interested in work with a C++ focus within a wider role fulfilling many technical functions in thе development lifecycle: technical analysis, assisting in requirements definition, technical design, implementation, technical testing, defect fixing, providing workarounds, occasional documentation, environment and configuration troubleshooting…
• It goes without saying that you have excellent written and spoken English and are proficient in Excel and Word.
Clients with Summit &ndаsh; а highly-customisablе, C++ basеd investmеnt bаnking trаding system thаt supports front officе, back officе, risk manаgеment аnd finаncе across most assеt classes.
Dozеns of projеcts relating to Summit: new implementations, version upgrades, enhancements, interface development, integration and migration programmes, functional improvements, financial product implementations… every project is different.
Talented C++ developers like you with an interest in investment banking, who will become expert in the Summit trading system technology, and the business functions it supports, through a wide variety of different client-facing projects.
You will receive relevant training in a structured fashion from the day you join, and we will look to put you into a hands-on role almost immediately – it’s the best way to learn! But you will never be alone: you will be mentored by more senior colleagues and you are always part of a wider, very friendly team of experts willing to share their knowledge.