Short company description
SABMiller plc is the second largest global brewer and one of the world’s largest bottlers of Coca-Cola drinks.
The group’s brand portfolio includes global brands such as Pilsner Urquell, Peroni Nastro Azzurro, Miller Genuine Draft and Grolsch, and market-leading local brands around the world and has over 70,000 employees in 80 countries.
In the year to 31 March 2014, SABMiller generated net producer revenues of $26.72 billion and earnings before interest, tax and amortisation (EBITA) of $6.45 billion.
In Romania, Ursus Breweries – a subsidiary of SABMiller plc. Is one of the largest brewers and operates 3 breweries in Brasov, Buzau and Timisoara and a mini-brewery in Cluj-Napoca – “Fabrica de Bere URSUS”, that already became a landmark of the city, a place where arts blends with good mood.
Please visit us at www.ursus-breweries.ro for more information about the projects developed in the Romanian Market.
• A degree or expected degree in one of the disciplines mentioned below
• Fluency in English both written and verbal
• Mobility is required both locally and international
• Legal right to work in EU/country of residence
We are offering Technical Graduate Programme placements to students that are studying any of the following:
• natural sciences (e.g. biotechnology; biochemistry, brewing science)
• engineering sciences (e.g. mechanical engineering, food engineering, bio engineering, chemical engineering, and environmental engineering)
• electronics (electronic engineering, mechatronics).
Please note that Technical Graduate Programme is available only in your country of residence.