London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) is a global markets infrastructure business, sitting at the heart of the world’s financial community. We provide valuable services for a wide range of customers, focusing on Intellectual Property, Risk and Balance Sheet Management and Capital Formation.
Our technology graduate programme, starting in September 2020, is aimed at students who will graduate university in the summer of 2020. This programme provides an ideal launch pad for a fulfilling career in global financial markets.
During the programme you will perform two six-month rotations in two of the following areas:
- Software Engineering: Java, Angular, SQL, C ++, C #, Python etc.;
- Infrastructure: Sys Admin (Windows, Linux), DevOps, DBA-Oracle / SQL/Sybase.
What will you gain?
- Work on real business projects in technologies such as AWS, Java, SQL, C#, C++, Linux or Windows;
- You will be based in our technology hub in Bucharest located across from the Polytechnic University;
- Training and development opportunities allowing you to broaden your knowledge of finance and technology;
- Two six-month rotations across our teams, broadening your technical skills and commercial awareness;
- A range of attractive benefits such as:
- 25 days’ holiday a year;
- Private medical insurance;
- Group life insurance policy;
- Pillar 3 Supplemental Pension;
- Meal vouchers;
- Flexible benefits;
- Volunteering Days.
What are we looking for from you?
- Strong academic record;
- A demonstrable interest in pursuing a career in financial technology;
- Be available to start full time employment in the autumn of 2020;
- Previous internship or part-time work experience is advantageous;
- Existing knowledge of technologies such as AWS, Java, SQL, C++, C#, Python, Linux or Windows is beneficial;
- Talented and highly motivated individuals who share our values and passion for success and growth;
- Strong intellectual capability and a fluid communication style;
- To be driven and resilient to see projects through to successful completion.
- Application deadline: 5th of April;
- General Ability Test (numerical, inductive and deductive reasoning);
- Telephone Screen;
- Assessment Center.