The ING Trainee Program is a tailor-made graduate program that offers the ideal way to start and develop a successful career in banking, offering an intensive learning experience.
Joining the ING Trainee Program means you have a chance to play a part in leading the change ING wants to make.
Simply bring your skills, values and personality. In return we will provide you with a structured level of training and guidance to open up exciting growth opportunities.
What it is about
For the first 12 months, you rotate between different business areas, contributing to the team’s activity and to challenging projects, thus gaining in-depth knowledge of banking. In this way, you see various parts of the business and add value right from the start.
During the program, you receive training in terms of personal and professional development. By the end of the program, you are ready to move on to a specific job assignment.
We look for people with:
- Personal ownership
- You take the responsibility
- You speak up
- You are an energetic source of progress, change & improvement
- Collaborative attitude
- You are open , actively share information and expertise
- You contribute across teams
- You bring out the best in other people
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- You bring change
- You invent and simplify
- You are courageous
Will you fit in?
If you have the ambition to assume a role within ING, you need to also:
- Be a Master student or 2014 Master Graduate;
- Have a keen interest in Financial Services;
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to learning and development (scholarships, awards, contests, volunteering activities, internships, international exchange programs etc);
- Have no more than 2 professional years experience.
- Be fluent in both spoken and written English;