As Training Assistant, you will be responsible for registering all the training received by participants in the Learning Management System. In this role, you should combine a strong attention to detail with ability to multi-task. You should also be a reliable problem-solver and your goal will be to ensure that our training programs are correctly registered in the system, keeping a fluid communication with the training group in every Spanish Michelin site.
- Act as a point of contact for local training groups
- Maintain the shared communication file, ensuring its correct function
- Update the training catalog, the sessions, and the employees in the shared file
- Maintain training records in the Learning System: course opening, participants registration, course evaluation and closure
- Create sessions, when needed
- Resolve issues related to the Learning System as they arise
- Provide the required training information for the local reports
- Recommend improvement process
- Manage the generic email address with a response time in the agreed lead-time
- Ensure the level of quality of service with low number of customer dissatisfactions (cf indicator) and treat them in the agreed lead-time
As Tire Benefits Advisor you will be responsible for the administration of the free tires benefit, ensuring the appropriate use, support for the beneficiaries and the correctness and completeness of data in all systems.
- Provide support for the employees in terms of application use, register/deregister of requests in the system, password demands, order information, etc
- Deal with the different key actors in the process: employees, internal partners, external providers
- Control and validate the invoices received from external providers
- Respond to the calls made by beneficiaries, ensuring the target is met for the “Ratio of answered calls” KPI
- Solve all administrative tasks in the appropriate systems, according to the work instructions
How we recruit: Once you submit your application, one of our recruiters reviews it.
If your profile fits our role:
We have a phone call to get to know each other;
We hold assessments to see your language skills and competencies;
We meet in a face to face (or online, depending the context) interview, with a recruiter and the hiring manager.
Pass all stages with flying colors, and we’ll send you an offer.