We develop future Unilever leaders
The programme is designed to grow you into a manager within 3 years, through hands-on learning alongside world-class experts. You’ll develop your individual leadership skills by working on live projects which offer you all the experience you need to become ready for your first management role.
Real tasks from the first day
You’ll be constantly deepening the already expert knowledge of our brands and the people who use them. You’ll use this level of insight to help develop our products’ personalities and strategies on an international level and how to translate these strategies into local market contexts.
Creative flair will see you go far, but marketing is commercially focused and demands strong business skills to actually make things happen. It takes a deep sense of logic, ambition, organisational and analytical skills, a head for figures and great gut instincts. You will need to be flexible about where you are based during your time on the scheme as your rotations could be based at different business units across Europe.
- Graduate in Master Degree (not longer than 12 months after graduation) or student of a last year
- Fluently communicating in English
- Having first job experience (e.g. gained during internships)
- Having high level of analytical skills
- Customer and consumer oriented
- Enthusiastic and creative
- Passion for growth
You will also need to be flexible about where you are based during your time on the scheme as your rotations could be based at different business units across Europe/CEE.
Rewards & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- An annual bonus based on personal and business performance
- Employee Shop
- Private medical care
- Access to sport, leisure and numerous on-site facilities.