Freescale Romania is the global leader in embedded processing solutions, advancing the automotive, consumer, industrial and networking markets. From microprocessors and microcontrollers to sensors, analog ICs and connectivity – our technologies are the foundation to the innovations that make our world greener, safer, healthier and more connected.
In Romania, during the last 13 years, Freescale has created a center of technical excellence, research and development in software, where approximately 230 engineers leverage their creativity and innovative solutions.
Last year, over 35 engineers joined the local team. This year, we have over 40 openings from student positions to 4G/LTE/Compiler/Linux Kernel development experts.
We are looking for students from:
• Faculty of Automatic Control and Computer Science (3rd and 4th year of study or Master);
• Faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications and Information Technology (3rd and 4th year of study or Master).
You have already developed competencies in the following fields:
• C/C++ or Java;
• OS: Windows, Linux;
• Basic knowledge of microprocessors architecture;
• Scripting language (Perl, TCL) would be an advantage.
Embedded applications programming in an integrated development environment;
The extension of the existing solutions in order to add new capabilities or to increase the quality level.
What we are offering:
• Each internship theme is specific; in a general way of speaking, the knowledge that will be deepened is related to embedded development using C/C++, Java, XML, Perl, TCL or Python;
• Development environment Code Warrior based on the standard Eclipse platform;
• Learning the specific programming techniques (like the versions and configurations administration, monitoring the errors);
• Understanding the specifics of the embedded programming, testing and debugging;
• Team work in a multinational company;
• Being part from a real project team and working with experts in the domain;
• Hiring possibility, after finishing the university studies.