Workshopurile din cadrul Angajatori de TOP Bucuresti se muta online si devin Webinarii. Te vei bucura de acelasi continut de calitate din confortul casei tale.
Inscrie-te si te tinem la curent cu detalii despre desfasurarea acestora! In cazul in care ai facut-o deja vei primi toate informatiile necesare pentru a accesa webinariile la care te-ai inscris!
Stai cu ochii pe noi!
Ursus Breweries stands as one of the largest brewers in Romania. Currently Ursus Breweries has three breweries in Brasov, Buzau and Timisoara and mini-unit of production in Cluj-Napoca. Ursus Breweries’ brands are: URSUS, Timisoreana, Ciucas, Stejar, Azuga, Peroni Nastro Azzurro, Grolsch, Pilsner Urquell, Efes and St. Stefanus. The fact that one in three Romanians drinks an Ursus Breweries beer says much about the quality of our beers and about the appreciation amongst the consumers.
Brew your future with Ursus Breweries!
Your career start can be fueled by energy, passion and strong drive towards achieving the best version of yourself every day. Learn about the ingredients that can boost your evolution in beer industry and how these are able to get you from trainee to VP.
Speaker: Tiarnán Ó hAimhirgín, Sales Vice President @Ursus Breweries
Vice President of Sales Ursus Breweries, began his career in the beer industry 25 years ago, as part of a government-sponsored Graduate Trainee program. Since then, his journey in the beer world has taken him to places like Germany, Hungary, Czech Republic. Tiarnan, joined Ursus team more than 6 years ago and gladly confesses that he really loves his job. When he is not at the office, Tiarnan is passionate about swimming, traveling, singing, studying foreign languages and of course he likes to spend time with friends over beer.
You will also have the opportunity to find out more about Brew Your Future!, the Graduate Trainee program organized by Ursus Breweries, from our trainees’ first-hand experience!
Speaker: Maria Costa, Senior OD Specialist & current commercial graduate trainees
Join us in this webinar, if:
- You are at the beginning of your career and want to get acquainted with the beer industry leaders
- You are a fresh graduate / BA or MA student
- You graduated / are a student in the following areas: marketing, advertising, business administration, finance
- Have advanced English skills
Date: 27th of March, 15:00 – 16:00
Good to know:
- Subscribe to one or more webinars of your interest
- We will send you a link to access and to JOIN the webinar
- Make yourself comfortable, take your laptop or phone and prepare for 1 hour of valuable content, interesting topics for your personal, but also professional development. And something very important: to have a good internet connection
- Prepare a series of questions that you can ask through the Q&A session at the end.